Christmas Wreath Workshop with Cathy Gray and Karen Judd
- Large 45cm wire wreath frame
- 3 wreath styles to select from. (please select when booking)
- Guidance from artists Cathy Gray and Karen Judd
- Assortment of live, dried and artificial plants, Christmas decorations, dehydrated oranges, cinnamon sticks and gum nuts.
- Floristry wire, jute and an assortment of ribbons.
- Please select wreath you would like too make. ( see pictures)
1. red and gold ribbon
2. black and white ribbon
3. gold and silver ribbon
Covid Safe: Covid Social distancing and mask wearing guidelines will be implemented during this workshop.
QR code check in upon arrival
Hand sanitiser will be provided
Karen and I will take photos during the workshop for social media, please let us know if you do not wish to have your face shown on social media.
Tickets are non-refundable If you purchase a ticket and are unable to attend, please email to discuss options.
Covid Social distancing and mask wearing guidelines will be implemented during this workshop.
Over the last 7 years Cathy’s business has grown to now include teaching. Cathy’s mandala workshops allow you to slow, sit in the moment and to create without expectation.
We will express our thoughts and feelings through art. That there is no right and wrong there is only what is. The class is not about getting our mandala “done”, it is truly about the process, the finished product is in the future and we are creating in the present. As you begin your mind will begin to focus on allowing outside thoughts and worries to leave your conscious mind. The use of a grid and repetition allows our minds to fully focus on the mandala.
For more information about Cathy’s Workshop, please head to our Workshop Page.